Can You Schedule Reels on Instagram?
You've noticed that there isn't a button that lets you schedule Instagram posts or reels. However, you find that some users do have the option of scheduling a posting in the Advanced settings, so why don't you? Can you schedule Reels on Instagram? Well, the answer is YES! The reason you can't do it yet is because you're still missing some settings.
The truth is that everyone can schedule Instagram Reels for free as long as two conditions are met:
✅ A Professional account
✅ The Professional account has been linked to Facebook Page
In this way, it’s possible to schedule Instagram Reels within the app or from PC. There is no need to use a third-party app. You will be able to schedule up to 25 posts per day & schedule up to 75 days in advance. Just keep reading this guide provided by AWZware to see how to equip your account with the Schedule feature.
Preparations for Scheduling Reels
As mentioned earlier, to schedule Instagram Reels, a professional account that is linked to Facebook Page is needed. If you don't know how to do that, then, follow the steps below.
Create A Professional Account
The Professional account can be divided into two types, Business account and Creator account. If you are a content creator or artist, then you can choose Creator account. For small businesses who want to increase customers, then Business account will be a good choice.
1. Open Instagram app, go to the profile page > Tap the 3-lines icon.
2. Tap Settings and privacy and choose Switch to professional account > Tap Continue.
3. Choose to create a Creator account or Business account > Tap Next.
4. You can set up your professional account immediately or later.
Link Your Professional Account to Facebook Page
Now you have a professional account. Then let’s see how to create a Facebook Page and link your Instagram.
Create Facebook Page
1. Open a browser and go to https://www.facebook.com/ > Log in to your account.
2. In the top right corner, click the nine-dots icon and choose Pages.
3. Edit your information> Click Create Page to confirm.
Link Instagram to Facebook
1. Go to Pages and choose Meta Business Suite.
2. Click Settings in the lower left corner > Choose Business assets and click Add assets.
3. Choose Instagram account and fill in your account information.
Now that all the preparations are complete. Check out the section below to see how to schedule Reels on Instagram.
How to Schedule Reels on Instagram App
Before you start, make sure you've updated Instagram to the latest version to ensure you can access the Schedule feature. If you're ready, then read on to learn how to schedule Instagram Reels.
1. Open Instagram app > Tap the + button.
2. Choose Reel and edit it as usual.
3. Then tap Advanced settings.
4. Turn on Schedule this reel > Set the date and time.
5. Finally, tap Schedule to schedule this reel.
Still don't see an option to schedule reels? Chances are that this feature is not supported in your area right now. Don’t worry, you can move on to the next part to see how to schedule Reels on Instagram with Meta Business Suite.
How to Schedule Reels on Instagram from PC
We've already met Meta Business Suite when connecting Instagram accounts earlier. It is a tool that lets you manage all Facebook and Instagram accounts in one place. It can be a good helper if you want to schedule Reels on Instagram from PC. By the way, it can help you directly post Reels on Instagram from PC.
Let’s see how to schedule Reels on Instagram with Meta Business Suite.
1. Visit facebook.com > Log in to your Facebook account > Go to your Facebook Pages.
2. Choose Meta Business Suite.
3. Click Create reel.
4. Select your Instagram account and edit the Reel > Click Next to continue.
5. Click Schedule > Select the date and time > Click Schedule to confirm.
If you also want to know how to schedule posts on Facebook, then you can go to this guide to get the methods:
How to Schedule Posts on Facebook for Free 2023
This guide will show you how to schedule posts on Facebook for free, including the methods to schedule Facebook posts on iPhone, Android phone, and computer.READ MORE >
That’s all about how to schedule Reels on Instagram for free. In general, as long as you have a Professional account that has lined to Facebook Page, then you will be able to schedule reels with the app or Meta Business Suite.
Although Meta Business Suite is feature-rich, it cannot help you download reels or videos. If you are interested in downloading videos from Instagram, then check this guide:
[Quick Guide] How to Download Instagram Videos on PC 2023
This guide will show you how to download Instagram videos on PC, including the ways to download videos online without using software.READ MORE >